SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Friday, June 23, 2006


I feel really bad,
I cant go out with a lad.
I hurt my knee,
and my parents grounded me. *agh*
I like the chocolates I'm eating,
reminds me of our lunch meetings.
DanielPowter's Bad Day is playing now.
He should really take a bow.
DanielPowter is everything James Blunt is not.
BLUNT sings so bluntly high, as he water his flower pots.
Breaking our windows and ear drums
as I eat my cracker crumbs,
Mariah and her HUGE ASS and -ETS,
thinks she's the Queen of R n B.
And here comes WORLD WIDE SUICIDE,
Madonna just can't sing.
and does she know? oh she knows,
she fking overexpose.
She thinks her legs are ohso hot, she flashes em in MVs.
Oh please spare us the torture,
we don't want any MADDonnas!
She sings a song, "sorry".
Yeah I hope she is, she better be, for she tortures us with her MVs.
She must have bribed MTV to play em',
every time I turn on the TV.
Giving me sore eyes and tearing me apart,
she will be Saying Sorry,
as Hawthorne Heights gets a new restart.
And could she just stay more than A Thousand Miles away from the music industry.
Damn,we love VANESSA,
but not some old PSYCHO-try or chemistry.
...
..
..
.
Rhyming sucks :P oh, I SO DIDNT WRITE THAT, I was just.. bored.. ?


'nothingissound